Immerse yourself in this magnificent property located in the heart of Costa Rica’s protected rainforest. This Adventure Park will give you not only one of the most complete adventures during your vacation, but also an unforgettable journey through lush, pristine vegetation that is surrounded by amazing waterfalls and wildlife.
Experience more than 10 exciting adventures in 1 mind blowing tour!
Nature history walk, waterfall swimming, dry rappel, waterfall zippel, free fall rappel, free Fall into a waterfall pool, tarzan swing, via ferrata, jungle zip lines, canyon zip lines.
- Duration: aproximately 7 hours.
- Departures: 7:00 am, 8:00 am, 9:00 am.
- Includes: breakfast, snack, lunch and transportation to and from hotels or houses in Manuel Antonio or Quepos.
- Price: $139 per person
- What to bring: swimsuit, quick dry clothing, towel, change of clothes, sunscreen, water shoes, tennis shoes or sandals with ankle straps. No flip flops. Shoes with good traction are recommended.
- Restrictions: no pregnant women, children 6+ are welcome. All waterfall tours include hiking and physical activity, please consider this before booking. It is important that you have ample use of your upper and lower body, so that you are able to participate and enjoy the activity.