There is no better way to actually see and explore the Pacific in Costa Rica than this. Our tour begins in the morning and it will take you to places you’ve only dreamed about!!!
We will explore the mountains, the rain forest, the rivers, the beaches, small rural towns and have many places to stop and take in the panoramic views of the Nicoya Peninsula. We are going to cover more than 120 km, so be ready!
Our all day adventure just has too many experiences to list. Why not book it today and find out for yourself?
- Price: $400 total for vehicles from 2-4 people.
- Duration: 7-8 hours from pick up to drop off.
- Days of operation: everyday. Email us to check availability.
- Hours of operation: 8-9 am.
- Recommended to bring: comfortable clothes (shorts, t-shirt,) and shoes (strap sandals, water shoes or sneakers, no flip-flops!), sunscreen, bug spray. Bandanas during the dry season are highly recommended to avoid discomfort from the dusty roads. If you’re planning on bringing you camera or phone, we strongly recommend to have some kind of case to protect it from the water, dust or mud. You will get dirty, keep this in mind when your choosing your clothes/shoes.
- Includes: tour guide, lunch, entrance fees to the waterfall and transportation to and from your hotel.
- Restrictions: no pregnant women. Small children are welcome if the parents can provide their own car seat. No underage drivers.
The dry season in Costa Rica usually starts around the end of November and ends in April-May. As a consequence, the water levels of rivers and waterfalls decrease noticeably due to the lack of rain during the months of February-May. If you are interested in booking this tour during this period of time, please consider the change in the levels of water before making your final decision.
*Transportation included in the Jaco, Herradura area. Email us for pricing from different locations.
Credit card and driver’s license REQUIRED
Your home license is valid in Costa Rica for the duration of your tourist entry stamp. When driving, always carry your passport, or a copy of your passport ID page and entry stamp page, showing proof of legal status in the country.
IMPORTANT NOTE ON TRAIL CONDITIONS AND VEHICLES :
Trail conditions and rider ability may alter routes; therefore any above mentioned features may not be available for each tour. Please speak directly with your guide the day of your tour for an up to date description of the expected route, as conditions can change on a daily basis.
All drivers are responsible for their safety and the safety of the vehicle, please consider this before making your reservation and during your tour.