Costa Rica is a surfers’ paradise, drawing surfers from around the globe! One of the greatest attractions is the diversity and consistency of the surf, not to mention the year round balmy water temperatures. We think everyone should learn to surf, the only things you need are some swimming knowledge and a great sense of humor.
Let us help you!
- Duration: approximately 3 hours from pick up to drop off. The actual surf lesson is around 2 hours long.
- Days of operation: Everyday.
- Hours of operation: Varies with the tides. Email us for more info.
- Recommended to bring: Shorts, t-shirt, sandals, rash guard, swimwear, change of clothes, towel, sunscreen, bug spray and camera.
- Includes: Surf instructor and transportation to and from your hotel, shower, rash guard and bottle of water.
- Restrictions: No pregnant women. Children over 6 years old are welcome. Swimming skills are necesary for this, please consider before booking.
- Price: adults and children $60 per person. Minimum 2 people.
- Male & Female instructors available
People that are not surfing but are attending the lesson as viewers or passengers have to pay $15 each for transportation.
For the chicas our with 15 years experience our Female instructor Award winning professional surfers that offer fun, family and safe surfing!
have being competing and surfing all over the world and we want to bring that experience to you, promise first-class coaching that has given the reputation as the world’s #1 surf school for women. Our team of professionally qualified surf instructors will help you to achieve your surfing goals and will make you feel totally comfortable in the ocean, no matter if you just started, or if you are working on your cutbacks or hang-10s!