We offer incredible experiences here in Jacó, Costa Rica. With a number of tours that will complete your vacations! A Trip Advisor certificate of excellence winner, and certified with the ICT, our customer service is our number one priority. Also the only company in the Jaco & Los Suenos Herradura area that offers ATV’s, motorcycle, & side by side rentals.
Offering great views of the Pacific Ocean, Jaco Beach and the Nicoya Peninsula, the 2-Hour ATV Tour is our shortest tour, but it is still big on fun for the whole family.
The 2-Hour Tour is great for groups on a limited time frame.
Experience 20 kilometers of rain forest and beach views with your own personal guide.
- ATV: $70 per single quad, passenger pays $20.
- Buggy: $185 for 2 people, passenger pays $25 up to 4 people.
Exciting Terrain, spectacular views and an exhilarating visit to a waterfall combine for our crowd-pleasing 3-Hour Tour.
Experience around 40 kilometers of rainforest and beach views with your own personal guide, and top the trip off with a quintessential Costa Rican experience; a fantastic trip to a gorgeous, mountain-side waterfall hidden within the tropical rainforest. The 3 Hour Tour is where the real fun begins.
- ATV: $100 per single quad, passenger pays $30.
- Buggy: $200 for 2 people, passenger pays $35 up to 4 people.
With spectacular views, exciting terrain, a typical costarrican lunch and a visit to an exciting waterfall, our 4-hour Tour is our customer’s favorite.
Experience around 80 kilometers of rainforest, beach views, a cool waterfall and exciting thrills with your own personal guide. The 4-Hour Tour has it all!
- ATV: $120 per single quad, passenger pays $40. Includes lunch.
- Buggy: $240 for 2 people, passenger pays $50 up to 4 people. Includes lunch.
- Days of operation: everyday. Email us to check availability.
- Hours of operation: from 8 am till 4 pm.
- Recommended to bring: comfortable clothes (shorts, t-shirt,) and shoes (strap sandals, water shoes or sneakers, no flip-flops!), sunscreen, bug spray. Bandanas during the dry season are highly recommended to avoid discomfort from the dusty roads. If you’re planning on bringing you camera or phone, we strongly recommend to have some kind of case to protect it from the water, dust or mud. You will get dirty, keep this in mind when your choosing your clothes/shoes.
- Includes: bilingual guide and transportation to and from the hotel.
- Restrictions: no pregnant women. No underage drivers. Children 6+ are welcome to go as passengers under their parents responsibility.
*Transportation included in the Jaco, Herradura area. Transportation from Hermosa, Punta Leona or Villa Caletas can be provided at an extra cost, email us for pricing.
Credit card and driver’s license REQUIRED
Your home license is valid in Costa Rica for the duration of your tourist entry stamp. When driving, always carry your passport, or a copy of your passport ID page and entry stamp page, showing proof of legal status in the country.
IMPORTANT NOTE ON TRAIL CONDITIONS AND VEHICLES :
Trail conditions and rider ability may alter routes; therefore any above mentioned features may not be available for each tour. Please speak directly with your guide the day of your tour for an up to date description of the expected route, as conditions can change on a daily basis.
ATV tours are NOT recommended for people without experience. All drivers are responsible for their safety and the safety of the vehicle, please consider this before making your reservation.