Located just off the Central Pacific Coast near Manuel Antonio National Park and Quepos, Costa Rica. Let our professional, bi-lingual, certified guides lead you safely and securely over, under, and through the canopy on our double anchored touchless lines. Our proprietary, dynamic braking system provides you an extra measure of safety as you traverse the lines without the need to worry about braking (or breaking) yourself. Not just another tourist attraction, this tour features Central America’s longest zip line! A 4300-foot long line high above the Costa Rican rain forest, and as a bonus, enjoy a beautiful view of the Pacific Ocean on the horizon!
Our touch-less system allows the rider to relax and enjoy the zip line ride and the magnificent views without the worry of braking themselves at the end of the lines. Same adrenaline, more safety!
- Price: $70 per person (adults & children). Minimum age 4 years.
- Duration: around 5 hours and 30 minutes from pick up to drop off (actual zip line tour is around 2 hours long).
- Hours: 7 am, 10 am and 1 pm (seasonal).
- Costa Rica and Central America’s longest zip line at over 4,300 feet (yes over 8/10’s of a mile!)
- 14 tree platforms
- 6 hanging bridges
- 3 nature walks
- 1 double belay rappel
- 10 double anchored ziplines totaling over 3.6 kilometers in total length.
- Delicious Costa Rican lunch, multi-lingual guides (spanish and english) and roundtrip transportation from your hotel or villa in the Manuel Antonio or Quepos area.