New and exclusive waterfall tour! This amazing place is located on a small, non touristy town of the province of Puntarenas.
Only 1 hour and 10 minutes north from Los Suenos Resort. The Charm falls, as known by the locals, do not disappoint. You can swim, hike, relax or do some cliff jumping (optional).
With a choice of late morning departure, this trip is family and group friendly. You will enjoy some cool ocean views on the way and there is also a typical lunch included once you are done exploring.
If you like to see what the real Costa Rica looks like, this is your chance to do that!
- Hours of operation: 8 am pick up advised.
- Duration: approximately 5 hours from pick up to drop off.
- Difficulty: medium. The hike is not long in duration but there is walking on rocks and very steep steps involved.
- Recommended to bring: swimsuit under your clothes, ideally quick drying clothes and shoes that will stay on and will get wet. No flip flops!!! Slip on water shoes are great as they tend to grip well in the water. Tennis shoes and strap on sandals also are a good choice. Camera, water, bug spray and sunblock. A towel and a change of clothes if you like. If you are driving there yourself, a GPS is need it!
- Days of operation: everyday. Email us to check availability.
- Includes: bilingual guide, fruit snack, transportation to and from the hotel (within Jaco, Playa Hermosa and Herradura), sodas, water, fruit and lunch.
- Restrictions: no pregnant women, children 2+ are welcome. All waterfall tours include hiking and physical activity, please consider this before booking.
- Price: $125 per person, minimum 2 people with private roundtrip transportation included.
Important note: the tour is seasonal, available from June until late January/February.