Incredible close ocean views
This Vista Oceana is unique among the Luxury Vacation Rental Villas in Manuel Antonio. The design and name of this incredible house were inspired by the unmatched 180-degree panoramic ocean views it commands. Virtually every room in this villa has unobstructed ocean views, including nine bathrooms. The panoramic view stretches from the world famous Manuel Antonio national park across the long public beach and up to the rocky shoreline of the Mariposa Peninsula to the north. You will find abundant space and privacy for your entire group to enjoy in this 6300 square foot climate controlled house, which includes 7 elegant master suites. The villa is located 1000 ft from the ocean and sits atop a small bluff elevated 200 ft. above the beach allowing you to hear the waves breaking as you watch the surfers below.
Walk to the beach
Is the closest luxury home to the national park and public beach at Playa Espadilla with 4 bedrooms or more. The villa is conveniently located on a paved street just 80 yards from the Manuel Antonio road and the Costa Verde Hotel where you can wave down a taxi or catch the bus in front of the hotel, or walk to any number of fine restaurants, from there the beach is just a 10 minute walk down the main Manuel Antonio road!
Unlike many homes in the area that require you to travel up or down two or three flights of stairs to enter the villa, Vista is built at street level allowing easy entry into the villa for those with babies, the infirmed, or the elderly, it also makes getting your luggage, groceries, and surfboards in and out a breeze. With 3 bedrooms on the fist floor, this villa could be considered disability friendly.
Swimming pool on the same level as the social area
Relax and enjoy a spectacular sunset in our double sided infinity edge pool that seems to melt into the pacific, which features a swim-up-bar complete with BBQ, refrigerator, and sink. The pool also has an area 12 inches deep for those with toddlers to enjoy. Be a part of the fun in or out of the pool. No need to hike down the stairs to find the pool hidden in the jungle.
Nature surrounds you
We have all 3 species of monkey’s, Capuchin, Mono Titi, and Howler visit the villa frequently, the Capuchin and Titi almost daily, occasional sloths, flocks of toucans, and many spectacular lizards may be seen about the villa. Hundreds of species of birds have been spotted from balconies in this area and if you are very fortunate you may even spot a mother whale and her calf only a few hundred yards off of the beach.
Listen to the soothing sound of the waves below from this magnificent 7 bedroom 9 bath villa as they roll into shore
* Main house and 2 separate guest houses allowing everyone to sprawl out and enjoy their privacy, one guest house has it’s own kitchenette
* Completely air-conditioned not just the bedrooms
* 7 large suites all with their own luxurious bathroom, 6 have their own private balcony with fabulous ocean views, the 7th suite has a peak a boo ocean view and wonderful views of the surrounding tropical rain forest and much of the exotic wildlife that Costa Rica is known for.
* Swimming pool with dual side swim up bar, stools on one side and sunken Bar-B-Q pit on the other, 10-inch deep play area for toddlers.
* Only 80 yards from the principal Manuel Antonio road, not so close as to be bothered by it but close enough to walk to many of the wonderful restaurants and Manuel Antonio nite life, or the world famous Playa Espadilla and Manuel Antonio National Park, if you prefer you can wave down a taxi or jump on the bus for 55 cents.
* No rental car needed, we are the closest large villa to the National Park, many homes advertise 5 minutes to the beach and forget to say that it is by car or taxi at break neck speeds and that is your only option because they are nowhere near the only bus route available. While we are close to the beach we want to let you know the roads in Manuel Antonio are quite steep.
* Front entrance, Living room, dining room, kitchen, covered patio, sun deck, pool, Bar-B-Que area, and 3 bedrooms are all on the first floor at road level. This is great for getting luggage and supplies into the villa and also for mom’s with babies and those who would prefer not to deal with steps all day long
* Queen size Murphy bed and a pull out sofa for a total of 9 beds, great for those with extra guests, teens, and children
* Full-size wood crib and porta crib
* Flat screen TV’s
* Wireless internet and telephone
* 600 thread count linens
* All hand crafted furniture
* Original Costa Rican art
* Hand carved stone sinks and 800-pound stone fountain
* Fully equipped kitchen
* Private Parking
* Maid service every day except Sunday
* Daily pool service and gardener