We believe in connecting people to nature by creating meaningful experiences that allow people to explore, bond and relax. We are proud to run Costa Rica’s best catamaran tour to Isla Tortuga.
Experience the beautiful tropical waters of Costa Rica on your day tour to Isla Tortuga. Jump aboard the brand new Costa Cat and set off on a full day of exciting outdoor activities. Enjoy the thrill of snorkeling, ride the banana boat, explore the island trails, or just relax with an ice cold drink on the white sand beach.
This is a brand new 70 passenger catamaran built to U.S. Coast Guard safety specifications to provide the best service for our adventurers. No need to just dream of a magical getaway, come aboard and live it!
This laid back tropical Island is located in the province of north Puntarenas, situated off the tip of Nicoya Peninsula. Isla Tortuga is just a short 45 minute ride from Los Suenos Marina and is known for its incredible white sandy beaches, gentle surf and stunning views.
- Price: $125 per adult and $105 per child. Child rates apply for children who are 4 to 12 years old. Children under 4 years old, free of charge.
- Duration: approximately 7/8 hours You can expect to be back at the Marina at around 3:45-4 pm.
- Days of operation: everyday. Email us to check availability.
- Hours of operation: the boat departs at 7:45 am from the Los Sueños Marina (10 minute walk or 2 minute drive from Los Sueños Marriot).
- Includes: transportation, fruits, coffee, pastries, lunch, alcoholic beverages (rum punch and margaritas), waters, sodas, fruit drinks, bilingual guides, snorkeling and equipment, banana boat ride and beach chairs.
*Transportation included in the Jaco, Herradura area. Transportation from Hermosa, Punta Leona or Villa Caletas can be provided at an extra cost, email us for pricing.
This boat is also available for private full day tours to Tortuga Island, half day tours or sunset tours. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.