Enjoy the real Costa Rica with this adventure!
This activity is a fun combination of monkeys, rivers and The green wall waterfall, This areas offer calm and inviting waters to jump in and go for a swim. Wildlife is not rare in this section of Costa Rica so keep an eye out for iguanas, howler monkeys, Let us show how Costa Rica really look like.
This trip is all about relaxation, it will bring laughter and excitement to the whole family.
- Hours of operation: 8 am pick up advised.
- Duration: approximately 5+ hours from pick up to drop off.
- Difficulty: medium/easy. The hike is not long in duration but it is steep and you will be walking on river rocks as well.
- Days of operation: everyday. Email us to check availability.
- Includes: bilingual driver, monkey stop, transportation to and from the hotel (within Jaco, Playa Hermosa and Herradura) and lunch.
- Restrictions: no pregnant women, children 2+ are welcome. tours include hiking and physical activity, please consider this before booking.
- Price: $140 per person, minimum 2 people with private roundtrip transportation included.
This historic bridge built in the 1840’s has been important for Costa Rica’s coffee exports through the port of Puntarenas.