We have daily departures to the two-major whitewater rapid sections and rivers near Manuel Antonio and Quepos, the mighty Savegre River and the infamous Naranjo, who divides into El Chorro Section, a very strong and powerful whitewater section Class IV and V and the lower Naranjo River. The Savegre is a larger river, but you will find more rapids going down Naranjo.
- Days of operation: Everyday.
- Hours of operation: 8 am or 1 pm.
- Recommended to bring: Swimsuit and/or shorts of a quick drying material, towel, sun screen (spf-15 or higher), bug repellent, complete change of clothes. Rubber soled shoes that stay on and can get wet (Strap on sandals, tennis shoes or similar). Flip flops are not recommended. Professional photography is available for purchase.
- No passengers are allowed who have undergone recent surgery (heart, breast implants, spine, etc.)
- No pregnant women are allowed.
- People with existing conditions like high blood pressure or diabetes are at their own risk if they keep up with medical treatment.
- Only children over 8 years old can take part in out rafting tours.
- Only children over 12 years old can do the Upper Naranjo tour.
- The maximum weight per person is 275 pounds (125 kg).
The dry season in Costa Rica usually starts around the end of November and ends in April-May. As a consequence, the water levels of rivers and waterfalls decrease noticeably due to the lack of rain during the months of February-May. If you are interested in booking waterfall tours during this period of time, please consider the change in the levels of water before making your final decision.
Transportation not included but can be provided at an extra cost. The cost of transportation is based in the number of people and the place of departure.