A 3 km (2 mile) zip line adventure trail takes you to the Pino Blanco waterfall, surrounded by canyons up to 120 meters high (360 feet). The Arenal Volcano and Cerro Chato will be waiting for you.
Enjoy the only zip line tour that allows you to fly above the La Fortuna Waterfall, across a 980 meter cable (over a ½ mile!), at a spectacular height.
After the zip line adventure, you will visit the Maleku Cultural Rescue Center. You can then choose to return to the reception desk on horseback (for an additional cost) and enjoy the scenic beauty along the 2 km ride.
- Prices: $69 per adult and $52 per child.
- Includes: transportation in La Fortuna de San Carlos, bilingual naturalist guide, water. If your pick up location is far away from our location, transportation can be provided at an extra cost.
- What to bring: comfortable clothes (long bottoms, t-shirt), secure shoes, sunscreen, bug spray.
- Times: 8:00 a.m, 10:30 a.m, 1:30 p.m.
- Duration: approximately 3+ hours from pickup to drop off.