Immerse yourself in this magnificent property located in the heart of the forest of San Antonio de Damas, around 50 minutes away from Jaco. Here you will enjoy an unforgettable adventure through the Costa Rican jungle, without a doubt this tour offers one of the most complete adventures you can imagine while also providing an unforgettable journey through lush, pristine vegetation that is surrounded by amazing waterfalls and wildlife.
You will travel down the barrel of a river riding up a very steep mountain, hike via ferrata overlooking the beautiful scenery, feel the adrenaline rush as you fly through the skies on the Tarzan swing and then get prepared to be soaked as you rappel and zipline through the most spectacular waterfalls.
- Prices: $130 per person without transportation. If you need transportation we can provide a private driver for the day, in that case the price is $160 per person (groups of 4+people) or $190 per person (groups of 2 or 3 people).
- Days of operation/hours of operation: the tour is available everyday. If you are staying in Jaco or Los Sueños, your departure will be scheduled at approximately 7:30 am to meet your guides before 9 am.
- Includes: waterfall swimming, dry rappel, waterfall zippel, free fall rappel, free fall into a waterfall pool, tarzan swing, via ferrata, 3 jungle zip lines, 4 canyon zip lines, homemade costarrican lunch, bilingual guides, safety equipment and fruit snack.
- What to bring: Dry-fit clothing, extra clothing, swimsuit, tennis or water shoes to walk in the river.
- Restrictions: no pregnant women, children 6+ are welcome. This is a very physically challenging activity, please take this into consideration before booking.