You will explore the Rio Grande of Tarcoles, which happens to have the highest population of crocodiles in Costa Rica and one of the highest in the world, on a boat ride that you will always remember. Capture some stunning photos and enjoy views of the tropical rain forest! You will have the opportunity to see some amazing crocodiles! It’s also a great opportunity to see different kinds of birds, basilisks and iguanas in their natural environment. You will be accompanied by the boat captain and a bilingual tour guide, both willing to provide a lot of information about the fauna and flora of the river.
- Duration: around 1 ½ hours of guided boat ride, approximately 3 hours from pick up to drop off.
- Days of operation: everyday. Email us to check availability.
- Hours of operation: 8:30 am, 10:30 am, 1:30 pm and 3:30 pm.
- Includes: bilingual guide and private transportation and from the hotel.
- Price: $85 per person for 2 people. $70 per person for 3+ people. Children from 5 to 12 years old, $40 each. Children under 4 years old, free. Also available to purchase without transportation for $50 per adult and $35 per child.
Transportation is included in the area of Jaco, Herradura and Villa Caletas. Email us for pricing from different locations.