The Vista Los Sueños zip line is designed not only as an extreme adventure, but a way to enjoy nature without harming the environment. Our property boasts spectacular views of Herradura Bay and Island, and the Nicoya Gulf. Within the property you can sometimes see scarlet macaws, chestnut mandible toucans and whiteface monkeys in their natural environment. This property has 80 acres of land and 50% is protected by the government institution FONAFIFO.
The adventure starts on a 15-minute ride aboard our specially designed tractor. Once we reach the top of the mountain, our bilingual guides will explain -step by step- all the safety procedures you must follow to enjoy your zip line adventure, we then descend to the bottom via a series of zip lines, including 12 platforms and 10 cables with a total cable distance of 3.5 kilometers, among them longest cable in the area (2400 ft.) at the end we will greet you with fresh tropical fruits and cool water. Along the way our professional photographers will capture the best pictures of your adventure and will have them available for purchase at the end of the tour.
- Price: $60 per person with transportation included (Jaco, Los Sueños area).
- Includes: 15 minutes tractor ride, 10 cables and 12 platforms, bilingual guides, insurance and safety equipment, fruits and water, breathtaking views of the Pacific Ocean.
- What to bring: comfortable clothes, sunscreen, tennis shoes, sunglasses. Cameras are optional, they provide professional photography service at an extra cost.
- Departure times: 8:00am, 9:00am, 10:00am, 11:00am, 1:00pm, 2:00 pm and 3:00pm.
- Duration: the actual zip line tour is approximately 2 hours long. If you are staying in Los Sueños or Jaco and need transportation, then you are looking at around 3+ hours from pick-up to drop-off.