The adventure begins with a 5-minute trip aboard our specially transformed truck to transport 20 passengers. Once you reached the top of the mountain, we began to descend through 10 cables, including 3 suspension bridges and an incredible view of the mountains of Carara National Park, one of the most visited parks in the country, and also to have a spectacular view of the Pacific Ocean, all in the same route.
The property has 80 hectares, in this wonderful forest you will see trees over 40 meters high, including espaveles, buzzards, cedars, hawthorn cedar, ashlars, bromeliads, mosses and even pastures for raising horses and livestock. If you are lucky, you may even have the opportunity to see macaws, toucans and white-tailed deer.
The location, just 1 hour 30 minutes from San José, 15 minutes from Jacó and 10 minutes from Herradura, on the main road on Route 34.
We have new facilities, private parking, green areas, bilingual staff, canopy equipment of the Petzl brand and 100% certified for this activity.
- Duration: approximately 1 1/2 -2 hours
- Hours of operation: 8:00am, 9:00am, 10:00am, 11:00am, 12:00 md, 1:00pm, 2:00pm, 3:00pm
- Included: transportation from Jacó, Herradura and Quebrada Ganado, Petzl equipment, certified guides, 10 cables, 15 platforms and 3 hanging bridges, bottle of water, fresh fruits of the season.
- Restrictions: no children under 4 years old. No sandals, flip flops, or open-toed shoes. The maximum weight is 120 kg. Safety harness maximum circumference: 39” at natural waist
- Difficulty: easy to Intermediate.
- Price: $65 per person with transportation, $60 per person without transportation.