We will take a 4×4 drive up the mountain over 1000’ to get to our private reserve. Your guide will stop along the way to point out interesting flora and fauna and the incredible views of the ocean and countryside. After a short (5 minute) downhill hike we will start our adventure through the river. We will hike up the river using trails and bridges that criss-cross the river allowing us to enjoy the multiple smaller, interactive waterfalls and natural pools. These natural pools will invite you to swim in the fresh mountain spring water and submerge under the falls for an invigorating massage. For the more adventurous there are a couple of places you can jump into the pools from 4’ and up to 25’! At the last pool we will enjoy some fresh tropical fruit before the 10 minute hike back to the truck. During the entire tour we are totally surrounded by beautiful Costa Rica virgin rainforest.
- Hours of operation: 7 am or 1 pm.
- Duration: approximately 4-5+ hours from pick up to drop off.
- Difficulty: easy/medium.
- Price: $79 per person, minimum 2 people.
- Days of operation: Everyday.
- Includes: bilingual guides, fruit snack, breakfast or lunch and transportation.
- Restrictions: no pregnant women, children 6+ are welcome. All waterfall tours include hiking and physical activity, please consider this before booking.
The dry season in Costa Rica starts at the end of November and ends in April-May. As a consequence, the water levels of rivers and waterfalls decreases. If you are interested in booking waterfall tours during this period of time, please consider this before making your final decision.
Transportation included in the area of Jaco and Herradura. Transportation from Hermosa, Esterillos, Punta Leona or Villa Caletas is not included in the price but can be provided at an extra cost, email us for pricing.