The Vista Los Suenos Extreme Canyoning experience will take you hiking in the rainforest, rappelling down amazing waterfalls and trekking the river beds surrounded by nature.
Your adventure kicks off with a 15-minute tractor ride, you will then take a 20 minute hike to the starting platform,
during this hike you will find some step areas as well as some steps. Upon arrival to the first platform, you will get
all the safety instructions, and start with our first descent, totaling 3 waterfall descents with the highest being more than 150ft.
Once you are done descending we will hike back to the tractor that will take us to our base camp.
- Duration: approximately 4+ hours from pick up to drop off.
- Difficulty: hard. This activity involves climbing, steps, hiking and swimming and it is only recommended for people who have a sense of adventure.
- Days of operation: everyday. Email us to double-check availability.
- Hours of operation: 8:00 am, 11:00 am, 2:00 pm.
- What to bring: light and preferably quick drying clothes (shorts, t-shirt), closed-toed shoes (water shoes or sneakers), swimwear, towel, sunscreen, bug spray and camera (preferably the ones that are ok in the water).
- Includes: bilingual certified guides, tractor ride, nature hike, waterfall rappels, fruits, water and coffee.
- Price: $85 per person, minimum 2 people.
The dry season in Costa Rica usually starts around the end of November and ends in April-May. As a consequence, the water levels of rivers and waterfalls decrease noticeably due to the lack of rain. If you are interested in booking this tour during this particular period of time, please consider the change in the water levels before making your final decision.
*Transportation included in the Jaco, Herradura, Hermosa area. Transportation from Esterillos, Punta Leona or Villa Caletas is not included in the price but can be provided at an extra cost, email us for pricing.