Experience the beautiful tropical waters of Costa Rica on your day tour to Isla Tortuga. Jump aboard the Costa Cat and set off on a full day of exciting outdoor activities. Enjoy the thrill of snorkeling, ride the banana boat, explore the island trails, or just relax with an ice cold drink on the white sand beach.
This is a brand new 70 passenger catamaran built to U.S. Coast Guard safety specifications to provide the best service for our adventurers. No need to just dream of a magical getaway, come aboard and live it!
This laid back tropical Island is located in the province of north Puntarenas, situated off the tip of Nicoya Peninsula. Isla Tortuga is just a short 45 minute ride from Los Suenos Marina and is known for its incredible white sandy beaches, gentle surf and stunning views.
- Price: $130 per adult and $110 per child. Child rates apply for children who are 4 to 13 years old. Children under 4 years old, free of charge.
- Duration: approximately 8 hours. You can expect to be back at the Marina at around 3:45-4 pm.
- Days of operation: everyday. Email us to check availability.
- Hours of operation: the boat departs at 7:45 am from the Los Sueños Marina (10 minute walk or 2 minute drive from Los Sueños Marriot).
- Includes: fruits, coffee, pastries, lunch, alcoholic beverages (rum punch and margaritas), waters, sodas, fruit drinks, bilingual guides, snorkeling and equipment, banana boat ride and beach chairs.
Transportation is not included in the price but can be provided for an extra cost of $5 per person in the area of Los Sueños, Jaco and Herradura. Email us for pricing from different locations.
This boat is also available for private full days, half days and sunset tours. Email us for more info.