Tortuga Island is an uninhabited, paradise island located in the Gulf of Nicoya. Upon arrival at Tortuga Island, an endless amount of relaxation and adventure is in store for you!
Snorkel or lounge under the palm trees on the white, sandy Tortuga Beach, take a banana boat ride, or hike to a viewpoint that overlooks the Pacific Ocean.
Start your journey with us from the world class Los Suenos Resort & Marina, conveniently located next to the Marriott Los Sueños and only a 10 minute drive from downtown Jaco, and an easy 1 hour and 15 minute drive from San Jose International Airport.
Upon arrival at the island, guests will have an option to participate in a variety of activities, or simply lounge on the beach while our staff tends to your every need.
Complimentary activities while on the island include: snorkeling, banana boat rides and nature hikes. For an additional cost, enjoy the use of paddle boards, and kayaks.
- Price: $130 per adult and $110 per child (4-13 years old). Children under 3 yeas old do not pay.
- Duration: approximately 7-8 hours.
- Days of operation: every day. Email us to double-check availability.
- Hours of operation: the boat departs at 7:45 am from the Los Sueños Marina (10-minute walk or 2-minute drive from Los Sueños Marriot). You can expect to be back at around 4:00 pm.
- Includes: fruits, muffins, coffee, buffet-style lunch on the island, rum punch, margaritas, soft drinks, water, bilingual guides, beach chairs, umbrellas, beach toys and 3 activities (snorkeling, banana boat, and eco-hike).