Located around 30 minutes away from Los Sueños and 45 minutes away from Jaco, this guided trip will take you to the mountains above the Pacific Ocean, to a majestic setting of pure Costa Rican natural harmony. This place will invite you to swim in the fresh mountain spring water and relax while you are totally surrounded by beautiful virgin rainforest. Featuring a strong 60 minute hike down to the falls and a 60-90 minute steep hike to exit the trail, this is the perfect tour for people who are not afraid of a good workout. Once you are done with the hike, your guide will start heading towards a typical costarrican restaurant so you can recharge your energies with a nutritious meal before heading back to your hotel.
- Hours of operation: 8:30 am pick-up advised.
- Duration: approximately 5-6+ hours from pick up to drop off.
- Difficulty: hard. There is a good amount of walking and movement involved, the steps to/from the waterfall are very steep so this activity is not advised for people who may find this challenging. Please consider the physical condition of the participants before booking and during your tour.
- What to bring: dry-fit clothing, swimsuit, comfortable hiking shoes, water shoes to walk in the river, insect repellent, sunblock, towels, reusable water bottle, extra cash.
- Restrictions: no pregnant women, children as young as 5 years can join the tour under the parents acknowledgement of the possible limitations and complications of outdoor activities with younger participants. All waterfall tours include hiking and physical activity, please consider this before booking and during the tour.
- Days of operation: everyday. Email us to check availability.
- Includes: private guide, waterfall visit, lunch, private transportation.