42 feet long by 10 feet wide, with two 250HP V6 gasoline outboard motors, it has a capacity for 30 passengers + crew.
Captain in tower
70% is covered against the sun
Three cozy rooms, shower, toilet, first-class sound equipment
Rod holder if you want to fish a little
- Duration: approximately 7 hours from pick up to drop off.
- Recommended to bring: swimsuit under your clothes, ideally quick drying clothes and shoes that will stay on and will get wet. Slip on water shoes are great as they tend to grip well in the water, sunblock, towels, extra cash for souvenir shop, kayak, beach chairs or banana boat rentals and a change of clothes and shoes if you like.
- Hours of operation: leaving at 8:30 am from Herradura, you can expect to be back at around 3:30 pm.
- Includes: fruits, lunch, alcoholic beverages (beers and cocktails), waters, sodas, snorkeling equipment, captain, bilingual guide and cook. Transportation from Jaco downtown and Los Sueños is also included in the price.
- Price: $2200 for up to 8 people, Every extra person paid $100
This boat is also available to Playa Los vivos.