Located approximately 80 minutes away from Los Sueños and 60 minutes away from Jaco, Rainmaker Park offers visitors a unique experience in one of the most biologically diverse rainforests in Costa Rica. The hanging bridges, waterfalls and trails give you a bird’s eye view of the lush surroundings. You will hike through this beautiful primary forest, cross some small hanging bridges and take a dip in the refreshing natural swimming pools. There are various options to enjoy this location, from guided day tours to exciting night hikes. If you prefer a simpler approach, a self-guided visit allows you to enjoy the flora and fauna at your own pace.
- Price: $170 per person for 2 people. Email for pricing for 3+ people.
- Days of operation: every day. Email us to check availability.
- Hours of operation: 8:00 am pick-up recommended. In that case, you can expect a 1:00-2:00 pm drop-off.
- Includes: private transportation, entrance fees to the waterfalls/hanging bridges, typical costarrican lunch. The option of hiring a certified tour guide is available at an extra cost.
- Restrictions: no pregnant women. This can be considered a physically challenging activity as it involves heights, steps, and hiking but children as young as 4 years of age are among the regular visitors to Rainmaker so it is not an extreme tour and most individuals in decent health conditions of all ages are perfectly able to participate. Please take this description into consideration before booking.