This tour need to be book ahead of time tickets are limited.
Manuel Antonio is one of the most visited parks in Costa Rica. If you’re lucky, you may have the chance to spot howler, white face and titi monkeys, sloths, raccoons and frogs all while learning about their diet, habits, and many more facts about the variety of species that live there. Your private driver will take you to the entrance of the park, where you will meet and enter the park with your tour guide. Once the guided hike is over, you can spend some time at the beach inside the park by yourself. The driver will be waiting to meet you outside the park at around noon to take you to lunch. Immediately after you’re done eating, your driver will start heading back to the hotel.
- Duration: approximately 6 hours-7 hours from pick-up to drop-off. The guided hike at the park is around 2 hours long.
- Days of operation: the park is open everyday but Tuesday’s.
- Hours of operation: 7:00 am pick-up recommended, 2:00-3:00 pm drop-off.
- Includes: entrance fees, private tour guide at the park, private roundtrip transportation. Food is not included in the price, but a lunch stop is contemplated in the time frame.
- Price: $170 per person for 2 people. $135 per person for groups of 3 or more people. Children under 12 years old, $75 each. Children under 6 years old, free. Also available to purchase without transportation for $65 per person on collective tours of $80 per person on private tours.
- All animals are in the wild, this is not a zoo and they are not trained so there is no guarantee of what you will or will not see.
- The park can get hot and very crowded so patience, comfortable clothes and shoes are a must!
- Transportation included in the area of Jaco, Herradura and Playa Hermosa. Transportation from Punta Leona or Villa Caletas can be provided at an extra cost, email us for pricing.