This experience will start with a short 30-minute walk at the Vista Los Sueños Adventure Park, where we will introduce you to the Central Pacific transitional forest.
This park has the first international cocoa collection of the Central Pacific. During the tour, you will learn about the different varieties of cocoa, as well as the ancestral history and the impact on the world economy.
You will be able to try the actual cocoa fruit before the process and also be part of the chocolate production process, as well as try different types of chocolate and mix it with tropical fruits.
There will be organic chocolate bars with different cocoa percentages as well as other cocoa products for purchase.
- Includes: guided tour with a bilingual guide, tasting of chocolate and fruits.
- What to bring: comfortable clothes, sunscreen, tennis shoes, sunglasses, and a camera.
- Duration: approximately 2 hours of guided tour.
- Times: 8 am, 10 am, 1 pm or 3 pm.
- Price: $45 per person without transportation, $50 per person with transportation.
*Transportation included in the Jaco, Herradura area. Email us for pricing from different locations.