The night tour allows you to explore one of the most vital ecosystems in the world. This incredible environment is home to an abundance of birds, reptiles, mammals, and insects. Approximately 70% of its wildlife is nocturnal, a fact that has makes the night tour one of our most fascinating adventures. Your guide will take you on a unique exploration in search of wildlife, while you discover some of the most amazing secrets of this incredible rainforest.
NOT for the timid. This is not a zoo, it is the rainforest at night. Snakes, scorpions, spiders and other creepy crawlies are common and this can be scary for some people. Please consider this before booking and during your tour.
- Duration: approximately 6 hours-7 hours from pick-up to drop-off. The guided hike is around 2 hours long.
- Days of operation: everyday. Email us to double-check availability.
- Hours of operation: tour starts at 6:00 pm. We recommend the pick-up in Los Sueños or Jaco at around 3:30 pm,
- Includes: entrance fees, private tour guide at the park, private roundtrip transportation. Food is not included in the price, but an early-dinner stop is contemplated in the time frame.
- Price: $170 per person for 2 people. Email us for pricing for 3+ people.