This beach adventure takes place in Esterillos, located on the Pacific coast between the towns of Jaco and Manuel Antonio.
You will have the chance to enjoy the seaside of this endless beach characterized by its mellow atmosphere and black and white sand.
Awarded with the ecological Blue Flag for environmental conservation, Esterillos is the perfect place to gallop along the shoreline and maybe even enjoy a beautiful sunset.
- Price: $75 per person, minimum 2 people.
- Duration: approximately 1 ½-2 hours.
- Days of operation: everyday. Email us to check availability.
- Hours of operation: 9:30 am or 3:30 pm.
- Recommended to bring: comfortable clothes (long pants, t-shirt), comfortable closed toed shoes (water shoes, strap on sandals or sneakers) swimwear, towel, sunscreen, bug spray and camera.
- Includes: riding guide and horses.
- Restrictions: maximum weight 210 lbs. Minimum age 6. No pregnant women.
*Transportation from Jaco, Herradura, Hermosa, Punta Leona or Villa Caletas is not included in the price but can be provided at an extra cost, email us for pricing.