The beach adventure is the only one in Esterillos –located on the Pacific coast between the resort town of Jaco and the Manuel Antonio national park- you will have the chance to enjoy the seaside of this endless beach characterized by its black and white sand.
Awarded with the ecological Blue Flag for environmental conservation, Esterillos is the perfect place to gallop along the shoreline and enjoy a sunset, making this a truly unforgettable day.
- Price: $75 per person. Minimum 2 people.
- Duration: approximately 1 ½-2 hours.
- Days of operation: everyday. Email us to check availability.
- Hours of operation: 8 am or 3 pm.
- Recommended to bring: comfortable clothes (long pants, t-shirt), comfortable closed toed shoes (water shoes, strap on sandals or sneakers) swimwear, towel, sunscreen, bug spray and camera.
- Includes: bilingual guide, equipment, snack.
- Restrictions: maximum weight 210 lbs. Minimum age 6. No pregnant women.
*Transportation from Jaco, Herradura, Hermosa, Punta Leona or Villa Caletas is not included in the price but can be provided at an extra cost, email us for pricing.