Spend an Exclusive Beach Day at the beautiful Hotel Punta Leona Resort, this White Sand Beach Resort is just 60 minutes from the capital city of San José; It has an exuberant tropical forest surrounding the entire resort, beautiful white sand beaches with the most amazing green-emerald waters of the Pacific Ocean.
Along the way enjoy breathtaking views of the mountains and stop at the world-famous Tarcoles River, where you will have the opportunity to view and take photos of crocodiles in their natural environment, some of them measuring up to 19ft long.
Once at the resort, you will have the opportunity to enjoy the beach with your own beach chairs and umbrella, immerse yourself in the Pacific Ocean and discover our own underwater museum with our snorkeling tour. Then enjoy a first-class buffet lunch and make sure you visit the butterfly garden and natural trails.
Starting time: 7:30 am. (Pick-up times may vary depending on your hotel location)
Minimum: 2 people to operate this tour
Duration: This is a full-day activity (approximately 10 hours)
What to bring: A towel, extra clothes, sunblock, sandals, sunglasses, and swimming clothes.
This tour Includes:
– Round-trip transportation from San Jose
– Exclusive access to Punta Leona with 2 of the nicest white sand beaches in Costa Rica
– Beach chairs with umbrella
– Snorkeling in the first aquatic museum in Costa Rica
– Buffet lunch
– Entrance to the Butterfly garden
– Nature Trails
– Ping pong and foosball tables, volleyball and soccer courts
– Crocodile viewing at Tarcoles Bridge
– This tour is a leisure beach day tour, operated by Vista Los Suenos, but it does not visit our Adventure Park or include any of the adventure tours operated at the Park.
– There will be no refunds in the eventuality that any portion of this tour gets canceled because of weather conditions, traffic, or any other situation out of our control.
- From USD
- 2 pax min.
- Duration: 10 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Punta Leona Resort, Garabito, Puntarenas