This is the best nature and adventure getaway only 90 minutes from the city of San Jose and surrounding areas.
The tour will be visiting the beautiful Central Pacific of Costa Rica; along the way, you will enjoy breathtaking views of the mountains, shortly after you will get to stop at the word famous Tarcoles River, where you will have the opportunity to view and take photos of crocodiles in their natural environment, some of them measuring up to 19ft long.
Your next stop is at Vista Los Sueños Adventure Park, where you can enjoy one of the best Zip Line Tours in Costa Rica, discover our Horseback Riding to the Waterfalls our Action packed ATV jungle adventure in the rain forest visiting waterfalls, discover your surfing abilities in the beautiful Pacific Ocean with your personal surfing lessons or enjoy our newest addition with the amazing Chocolate Experience Tour. Starting time: 7:30 am (Pick up times may vary depending on your hotel location).
Duration: This is a full-day activity (approximately 10 hours)
Includes: Round trip transportation, fruits, water, safety equipment, insurance, bilingual guides, buffet lunch and choose 2 of the following (Zipline Tour / ATV & Waterfalls Tour / Horseback & Waterfalls / Surfing Lessons / Chocolate Experience)
What to bring: credit card for vehicle deposit. (Visa or Master Card) extra clothes, sunblock, tennis shoes, sunglasses, long pants, water shoes, swimming clothes, towel.
If you choose the ATV or Horseback, swimming will be an option, so we recommend bringing swimming clothes.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
– It’s mandatory to bring a credit card for ATV vehicle deposit (Visa or Mastercard)
– The minimum age to participate in this tour is 4 years
– The minimum weight to participate in this tour is 260 pounds
– Drivers on the ATV Tour must be 18 years old
– You may get dirty on the tour, dress appropriately.
– There will be NO REFUNDS if any portion of this tour gets canceled or is not completed due to rain, traffic, or any other situation out of our control.
- From USD
- 2 pax min.
- Duration: 10 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Jaco Beach, Garabito, Puntarenas