Best Costa Rica Zip Line & Aerial Adventure
This Guanacaste zip lining course is designed and engineered for fun and safety and built according to ACCT standards. Diamante uses state-of-the-art carbon lines, and an automatic braking system, so guests never have to touch the lines. The team of trained guides and professional equipment enhance the entire experience.
Costa Rica zip line course is a must-do experience offering the longest ride times and featuring a nearly mile-long ocean view line Superman-style. Also included is a 30-foot free fall Quick Jump. The dual lines let guests share their experiences with their families and friends, riding side by side.
Ready to experience the best zip lining course in Guanacaste, Costa Rica? Book your experience now!
- Most zip line ride time
- Safe and ACCT approved
- State-of-the-art, self-braking systems
This Pass Includes
- Bilingual certified guides
- Superman: 1, 360 meters / 4,461 feet – almost one mile long and has a great ocean view.
- Quick Jump: Freefall down a 30-ft tower like a bungee jump.
Adult Ages 11 and Up $78
- Duration: 2 hours
- Ages: Ages 5+
Zip Line Restrictions:
- Minimum weight is 60 lbs (27 kilos) for the short lines and Quick Jump and 85 lbs (40 kg) to do the entire circuit, including Superman.
- Maximum weight is 280 lbs (130 kg)
Transportation is not included in the price but can be provided for an extra cost.