If you want to see crocodiles in Costa Rica, First we will stop at the crocodile bridge of the Tarcoles River. This river is one of the most well known in the country largely because of the crocodiles. It’s a popular tourist stop.
After we will visit the beachside town of Caldera in the province of Puntarenas, where you will make a brief stop at a private property where a few families of capuchin monkeys are usually spotted. If you are lucky, you may encounter some that are very friendly.
- Hours of operation: 8:30 am pick up advised.
- Duration: approximately 3+ hours from pick up to drop off.
- Difficulty: easy.
- Days of operation: everyday. Email us to check availability.
- Includes: Driver/guide, monkey stop & private transportation.
- Price: $85 per person for a minimum 2 people.